A special virtual global WCNY panel featuring insights and trends from venture capitalists and entrepreneurs from emerging startup markets from across the world.
As the world becomes more global and tech accelerates to drive innovation and propel new startup ecosystems forward, savvy investors and pioneering entrepreneurs are looking beyond the familiar and traditional markets for opportunities to do well and impact change. To explore the potential, growth, and road ahead for startup markets beyond the U.S., this panel will feature insights from a global lineup of venture capitalists and founders from today’s booming global tech hubs.
This global all-Wharton panel includes:
- Tal Slobodkin (WG'08) - Managing Partner at StageOne VC (Israel)
- Shweta Singh (WG'14) - Chief Business Officer & Chief of Staff at Unilodgers, Formerly SRI Capital and Lumis Partners (India)
- Sean Seton-Rogers (WG'05) - General Partner at PROfounders Capital (UK)
- Derek Lundgren Bittar (WG'08) - General Partner, IndicatorCapital
- Lucy Xu (W'13) - Founder of The Port Global (Greece), Moderator
Click here for panelist bios.
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
12:00 PM ET - 1:00 PM ET
Cost: As a service to the community, there is no cost to attend this session but capacity is limited.
Meeting Access Information:
A link, accessible by personal computer, tablet or smartphone, will be emailed to all registered guests 24-48 hours prior to the event to the "Primary Email" address listed in your profile. We will attempt to provide the ability to ask questions at the end of the presentation and time permitting.
RSVP BY 5PM ON TUESDAY, JUNE 16TH.